Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Well we almost made it through another crazy busy holiday season.  How did your holiday season shape up?  Was it busy with work and running the kids to all their events, sports, and activities like mine was?  I have to be honest...


I'm looking forward to the season coming to a close and quickly, but I realize that my bah-humbug attitude is rubbing off on my kids and that makes me feel a little bad so we are closing this season listening to all the Christmas music we can and seeing as many Christmas light displays this week in an effort to enjoy just being together the four of us. 

I must say in all the busyness that this time of year brings, our little sign company did booming business, and for that I am truly grateful.  I'm looking forward to carrying this busyness for our company into the new year with more wood sign designs on the horizon for all occasions.


I would also like to thank our loyal customers and the new ones we met this year for your support along this journey with me and our company.  I'm looking forward to more creative ideas, blogging, and sign creation this coming year.

   With this crazy busy season coming to close I wish you all a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas Day with family and friends!


I'll leave you with one of my favorite times from this holiday season.  As many of you know we cut down our own Christmas tree in the forest every year since before the kids were born, and it's one of our favorite family traditions.  This year we got a lot of snow which makes the tradition even more festive.  So I hope your Christmas is snowy and white and filled with all the joy and peace you hope for. 
Merry Christmas!
  

No comments