Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

Inspiration Books

It's the last day of school today, and I find myself having just a little bit of time on my hands for the last time in at least two months.  Have you ever loved looking through magazines, and find something that sparks an idea for a project or a recipe that you would love to make.  However you don't want to keep the whole magazine, and the odds of you finding that particular recipe again or forgetting it all together are very high!  I create "scrapbooks" for lack of a better word, and then I get to look through them, and get inspired any time I want.  I have at least three for just recipes divided into lighter foods, heavy winter cooking, and the drinks, breads, and desserts.  I have one for gardening, which just recently spilled into another book, one for gift ideas, and another for Halloween and Christmas ideas.  I even have them for fitness routines and sewing ideas.  Today was my day to add to the inspiration scrapbooks.  I have had a pile of magazine pages ripped out and ready for me to put them into their respective books.

Needless to say I spread out a little, this is fun to do in my craft room.  I can set up, and if I don't finish, no picking up right away required.
The well loved ones in blue with circles and squares are my recipes, and it's fun to have new recipes to try.  I can get bored with making the same thing again and again, and this give me a chance to try new ingredients and flavors.

Just a page or two...
Can't wait to try this recipe!

Hope you get inspired!
Happy Creating
-K-


No comments