Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

Gardening Heaven

Just finished weeding one of my flower gardens, and couldn't resist sharing my little piece of heaven! 

 We have the little fenced in area, not to keep out the deer, but at once we had a dog, and with no fence around the property this was one way to keep our dog in when we weren't playing with him in the yard.  It had some pea gravel in it, and that got removed when I started creating this special space.




Salvia, penstemon, iris, and white daisies dominate this flowery landscape.  These are just a few of the flowering plants that the deer won't eat, and therefore I have them everywhere in every garden.


Just a little corner of my gardening world.
Happy Gardening
-K-

No comments