Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

Dream Garden Started

So it's official!!!  I have a new garden pad for this dream garden that I am putting in.  I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how I was going to get our crazy hard dirt moved and level, so I finally bit the bullet, and hired my excavator, and in a couple short hours, I had a flat spot ready for my garden!

I would still probably be there with whatever piece of equipment that I would have rented, and it still wouldn't be flat.  While much work is still ahead, fencing, creating the perimeter with timbers, and finally raised beds with "good" dirt, it's started.  Final dimension is 40'x60'.
kitchen-garden plan
Here is an ultimate picture of the finished product!!  Looking forward to the work, and a dream come true!! 
The tomatoes and peppers that I started from seed needed to go into the old bed this year.  Made room for them, and just planted yesterday.  10 rows of peppers, yikes, better start getting recipe ideas and canning recipes together!

Happy gardening
-K-

No comments