Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

Dream Veggie Garden

I've always had this gardening dream, huge successful vegetable garden.  While I've worked to perfect this particular dream of mine, it hasn't always been so successful, like last year for instance when a large hail storm in early June took out my entire garden.  Needless to say, not too successful last year!  So this year I have started my seeds indoors as always, tomatoes and peppers, and they look fabulous.


kitchen-garden plan
This year I have a new garden planned, while the old one is still a fabulous working garden, I decided to change it into just a fruit garden.  I have tons of strawberries and have added blackberry bushes and raspberries as well.  The vegetable garden I have my sights set on looks just like this..



I even have plans for a fountain in the middle!  Thank you to Country Living Magazine for my fabulous inspiration.

Happy Gardening!

-K-

Peppers at 8 weeks
Tomatoes and Tomatillos at 8 weeks

2 comments