Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

Member of the Family is Gone

This week I had to finally put down my very first pet!  After another cat, one dog, one husband, two kids, twelve chickens, and at least six moves, she has been around the block with me!
Boomer (the black cat) passed away last year about this time, but my Zowie was still hanging in there, and she had a good nineteen years!
Little throw back to 2007 when my daughter was little, and Zowie paraded around the house.  She really wasn't very nice to anyone but me, but the kids tried and tried.  They loved her. 

You will be missed!  The house feels empty without you, and the little homestead we are creating feels a little bit more empty without our matriarch watching over it all.

Rest In Peace!

No comments