Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

Pallet Wood Designs

I have had some wood laying around the house for some time now with so many ideas for their use, but I just never got around to making anything with it.  My friends that is all changing thanks to a special request.  A friend of mine contacted me and asked if I would custom make her a family tree on a wood board, and she gave me creative leeway, so I got my crafty on to create a one of a kind family tree pallet wood board.




It turned out so well, I made another one for my mom for her birthday.  


I've then kept on making signs out of some of the wood scraps I've got laying around, and manage to put a few up for sale in my Etsy Store, and I've got more to add!

Here are just a few...

My daughter loves the A's as Eiffel Towers, perfect for her Paris themed room.

This sign's wood came from a box spring mattress I took apart.  Nothing goes to waste here, plus I didn't have to pay to dispose of it.  Win win!

Custom towel rack with hooks I picked up on my road trip through New Orleans.

Created some special storage for the bathroom.



With more ideas coming everyday, take a look at my Etsy store for more wood creations!

No comments