Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

Additions for the Paris Room

It's a good thing that for the most part my kids are patient with me, at least in the realm of room decorations.  A week ago we remade a nightstand and gave it a Paris flare, well now time to add a few more touches.




I love these canvas boards.  I've used a few of them for my seasonal decorating, and now they are adding to the Paris room decor.  They are inexpensive and there are so many ideas waiting to be added.


I used a couple 8x10, 5x7, and 4x4 panels.  My daughter's room is pink and red, so it only seems appropriate that we paint a few those colors and then a couple of them black.


Now time to add some decorations to these panels, so to the silhouette I go and created some one-of-a-kind stickers using vinyl. 


Using the transfer paper so our designs could be adhered to the panels.





Translated this means "I'd like to buy..."  (zher voo dray ash tay), my daughter loves shopping so how apropos! 


"Thank you very much"

I also found this cool map that was a great find to add to a canvas panel as well.


Cut around the map using an x-acto knife, and adhered it to our painted panel using mod podge,


and added Paris in vinyl lettering.

Last but not least I wrapped a couple of small panels in fabric,


 as well as adding the lettering over the fabric to spell out Paris with the Eiffel Tower being the A.


We have one more finishing touch to make for above the bed!  Show you that tomorrow!!  
Stay tuned.

No comments