Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

The Home Looks Empty After the Christmas Stuff Came Down, Need Winter Decor

Within the last week or so I've de-Christmased our house, and I'm amazed at how empty it looks or maybe I just have too many Christmas decorations.  Well either way now I have to start filling it back up with some winter decor.  I hit this week running ready to create all the ideas I had in my head, but boy how easy it is to get derailed or maybe my expectations were too great because I didn't get it all done however I do have a few new items to show you.




 I filled up many of the blank spaces with all things winter wonderland, but I have a few more to pump out next week.

Let me show you want got accomplished.  First up are these super cute and easy snowmen blocks.  Anyone can make these with a little time and the only power tool you need is a saw to cut them to size.  Each square is about two inches tall and were cut from a square dowel I bought at my local hardware store.   A little paint and a quick sanding with 120 grit sandpaper to round the edges you have yourself some cute snowmen.  If you're thinking to yourself  I like them but don't want to make them have no fear click here to head on over to our shop and you can buy a set of three for only $15.50.



You know I love wood signs so I came up with some super cool signs for winter.

SNOW

 These framed signs are probably my favorite and I create different designs for all seasons and occasions.

Snowflakes

For these snowflakes I changed it up and instead of framing them I decided against the frame and to leave the outside raw wood, and the entire block is midnight blue even the back.  These come in a set of three for your order.

Winter Wonderland

I originally had a winter wonderland design, but decided to revamp it using a different font and more snowflakes.  Just love the way this one turned out, and I also decided to leave the edges raw wood on this design as well. 

SNOW 1 x 6 x 12

SNOW in Blocks

There are two different styles using the same font with these next signs, one in blocks and another in a twelve inch long framed style.  Love the blocks as you can set them on top of one another or lay them the long ways as well.


Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Last but certainly not least is this twelve by twelve sign inviting you to go walking in a winter wonderland.

While not everything got accomplished this week that I'd intended, definitely managed to add a lot to our home's winter decor.  Still planning on making a few more items for winter, and I'll give a quick seek peak of the other snowmen design I've got.


They need some faces and their hats attached, but I have a great start on them, and just wait for the trees!!  Super excited to get those finished as well.  Stay tuned.  Winter is in full swing and while it's not my most favorite season at least you can like what you see on the inside of your house even if it's cold and dark outside!

No comments