Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

Easy Designs

A few quick and easy ideas to decorate any space
Had tons of old pictures that I wanted to display.  Found this old window frame, put all the old pictures in frames, and wallah you have art work.

This old door knob came from my father's boyhood home.  Used gorilla glue to connect the door knob to the plate and hung this birch wreath.

Found this piece at an antique store reasonably priced, and makes a perfect hanging in my half bath.

Old books I couldn't get rid of from my grandmother's house.  They go perfect with this clock, and sit in my office on top of the wall shelving.

Old picture frame I found, add another old doorknob, and some sewing accents.  They go great in my craft room.

I like the window frames!!  Added chicken wire to the back, painted behind them to make them stand out.  Added some of the kids best artwork, and a few inspirational pieces.


 Easy wall piece.  Hanging vase with glass marbles on the bottom and topped off with a fern.

Added this wire/bead garland to this wreath for extra bling!

Easy creations!
-K-

No comments