Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

National Western Stock Show


For years I've wanted to go to the National Western Stock Show.  I remember this activity as a kid, we didn't go every year, but went and saw the rodeo a few times.  I've let it pass me by for about 3 to 4 years, and this year was going to be different!  Kids were off of school, and I took them in the afternoon for the festivities and in the evening my husband joined us for dinner and the rodeo.  My kids got their cowboy on!
 My cowboy and cowgirl





Petting "farm" is always a hit.

Touring the grounds

Sheep shearing, they needed blankets to keep them warm!

Roping
Great night at the rodeo!  This was definitely a great family night, with fun for all of us.



No comments