Colorado Inspired

Colorado Inspired
Colorado Inspired

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign

Winter Wonderland Wood Sign
Winter Wonderland

Valentine's Designs

Valentine's Designs
Valentine's Designs

Making a Few Custom Designed Ornaments

When we finally finished our basement I knew that I wanted a Christmas tree down there.  We have the one on the main floor that we cut down and decorate as a family with all the sentimental ornaments, but the basement one could be whatever I wanted it to be, and seen as how copper is turning into one of my favorite colors, copper and blue it was.



I bought the Christmas tree on black Friday this year already adorned with some flocked branches and pine cones, so all I needed to do was add my custom created decorations.



Started out by making the copper ones, and using copper spray paint on inexpensive plastic ornaments.



Made a few ornaments using twine to add to our rustic look, a little hot glue and some time was all these needed.


And finally I created ornaments using an old dictionary I picked up at the Goodwill for 99 cents and used some mod podge to adhere the pieces.



If you want you can choose to showcase pictures or certain words that are inspiring or give you meaning to the season.





Quick and easy custom ornaments plus we added some blue ornaments we bought at the local craft store.


Perfect ambiance to warm up the basement and give it some Christmas cheer!

No comments